Role – Volunteers, in pairs, visit with our neighbours in need, usually in their homes, to assess the need, providing emergency assistance in the form of grocery gift cards &/or vouchers for non-perishable food, clothing, household items or furniture, to be redeemed at the Thrift Store.
|Blessed Sacrament – Burford, Scotland, and West Brantford
|St. Mary – east & south Brantford
|Sacred Heart – Paris
|St. Pius X – north Brantford
|St. Basil – central Brantford
Role – Volunteers at the Thrift Store:
- receive donations;
- sort donations;
- prepare donations for distribution (free) to our neighbours in need or sale (at modest prices);
- perform customer service responsibilities;
- conduct materials handling duties;
- drive our truck
These tasks help to raise funds to support our work.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject of: Attention Volunteer Co-ordinator or call 519-751-0143
Community Involvement Hours
Role – Students who have completed at least Gr. 8 work alongside Thrift Store volunteers.
- Pat Lenz (acting) Volunteer Coordinator
- email email@example.com or call 519-751-0143