Financial (www.canadahelps.org): Your monetary donations assist us in the purchase of grocery gift cards to distribute to our neighbours in need.
Donations in Kind: We thank our generous donors in advance for considering the following message when you plan your donations. This is NOT DONATING; this is DUMPING. – Society of Saint Vincent de Paul (ssvpbrant.ca)
- Non-furniture, non-perishable food, plastic bags, gently used reusable bags, and toiletry donations will be accepted – Wednesdays AND Saturdays from 9 a.m. to noon;
- Furniture is accepted, for drop off or pick up, by appointment. Email email@example.com and include a picture of the item(s) with your email.
What we accept – your gently used stuff … such as
- Clothing: For men, women & children. We are most in need of clothing for men and for older children (sizes 7-16);
- Household Items: We are always especially in need of pots & pans, towels and bedding;
- Furniture: We are most in need of basic items required to furnish a home – beds (mattresses, box springs, bed frames), dressers, tables & chairs, couches, and love seats;
- Hygiene Products: soap, shampoo, toilet paper, period products, diapers, toothbrushes, and tissue (Kleenex); and
- plastic bags or gently used reusable bags.
Pick-up Service – available in Brantford and Brant County only for large items. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of the item(s).
We also accept non-perishable food, plastic bags, gently used recyclable bags, and personal hygiene items. If you are interested in organizing a collection for us to distribute to our neighbours in need, check out these Food Drive Tips